Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oh Wow What a Day!

Holy cow today was full of surprises! So, this morning around 8:30 or so, I got another call from the place where I had an interview yesterday. I took an arithmetic test for the job and got another call back soon afterwards saying that I had another interview tomorrow at 10 AM!! I'm extremely excited about it and I genuinely hope that I get this job. It would mean a great start to an excellent new road for my life. I've never done the job before but I think that it shouldn't be very difficult. I can do anything I set my mind to if I get a little bit of training to do it as well as a bit of hands on stuff before I get shoved into it. :)

Another thing that happened today around 1 or so is that I got a call from my father. He wanted to tell me that my grandparents had called him (don't know why) to tell him they had someone call them because they found my backpack! The one I had stolen from me! :D So I got my cards, wallet, and a bunch of camping things back. I also got quite a few things that weren't originally mine but were probably paid for with my money so it's not a big deal. My bike is still missing but oh well things happen and I'm not going to sit around crying about it.

Right now, I'm sitting at home, going through the things that were left in the backpack and thinking about how I can use them. There is a brand new bicycle chain made by Kryptonite, some reflective blankets, a flint starter, some tinder blocks, a small first aid kit, a tarp and an extra bike repair kit to augment the one I already have haha. XD It looks to me like the guy was trying to go on a camping trip with the bike or something and just decided all of this stuff wasn't worth lugging around. Oh well, I'm not going to complain haha I'm really happy that it was left for me to get again. No one can use my social security card and id anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment