Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey Guys I'm Back...

So, today I started a new job and quit the same day. I don't know why but I pulled something in my back today when lifting a tire and it's been hurting ever since. I've never had this problem before when lifting anything. I also realized that automotive work i.e. changing tires and oil, is not what I want to do. I've got another interview somewhere else tomorrow as well as a job fair to go to in the morning. I've been set back a day but hopefully not longer because I need an income. I know, maybe I should have found out sooner that I didn't want to do the automotive work anyway but either way it's out of the picture now. I don't mind occasionally working on my own vehicle but I don't want to work on everyone else's all day for lousy pay. I love helping people out but that isn't my thing. 

So, what is my thing? Honestly it's doing this. Writing. Blogging, getting all of my ideas out of my head and onto the screen or paper. I don't like writing very much though so I'll opt for the screen haha. :) I have tried multiple times in the past to write novels but never got very far because work got in the way or I got writer's block. Either I wanted to after a long day at work or I didn't. It doesn't go both ways. I could generally find hours upon hours to do it if I felt like it but I've always worked too much to do it. I'm thinking about trying again soon to herald my new life with a Fantasy novel, but we'll see how that goes haha. I don't want to get my hopes up again to have them shot down by another 50+ hour a week job that tires me out by the end of the day. Or because I just don't have the ideas I need to write another one.

Yup, so this one didn't seem to be about traveling like the blog is about but I have been really into trying to find another job to continue saving money so it's not as easy to sit down and think about it. Here I am making excuses again haha. :) Well I hope I didn't bore you to death this time. Here's to hoping I'll get back on track soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment